Author Topic: BOMBARDIER RIDES AT TRAPPERS FESTIVAL THE PAS MB  (Read 4477 times)

Offline kpm

• View Profile
BOMBARDIER RIDES AT TRAPPERS FESTIVAL THE PAS MB
« on: February 16, 2011, 08:17:50 am »
...they are looking for bombardiers to give rides to people at the festival this thursday friday saturday..feb 17 18 or 19th...they will supply fuel for the bombardiers...the gentlemans name is Darcy his number is 204 623 0987....any day or all would be appreciated....here's a chance to show case your bombardier,and help out with a good cause....I was asked to post this,plz call Darcy with all inquiries...
                                                                            kpm

Offline dpaulson

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Wadena Steel
Re: BOMBARDIER RIDES AT TRAPPERS FESTIVAL THE PAS MB
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 07:02:55 pm »
It looks like its a very entertaining festival.  Some time I would like to attend it. 
D. Paulson

I thought that I was wrong once, but I was mistaken

Offline grfishmaker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 08:54:13 pm »
Come on Kyle, fire up that luxury machine you bought last year and take it down some of those "turkey trails" you know. Just a few of those frozen willows won't hurt. At least not after the first one. Come on, it's for the kids. lol

Offline kpm

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 10:10:09 pm »
i'm weathered in at winnipeg...though i'm sure if it is a blizzard going on up there you could make it...due to the history of your family delivering the mail and such....it would onlly take you a couple days by bombardier to make it there through the white out...giving you a whole day to take those deserving kids...I know Peter will be holding down the fort....and gladly appreciate renforcements...lol..\kpm

Offline the old trucker

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 05:32:24 am »

Kyle how about if I flew up your way & took that luxury machine & drove the kids around ?? Of course when I get stuck...due to my lack of driving experience, I would leave you with the GPS coordinates so you can dig her out when you find her.....
                                                                               The Old Trucker                   
after covering a few acres of prime real estate.

Offline kpm

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2011, 09:13:56 am »
....sure u can take it...anything for a friend..
                                                                 kpm