Author Topic: 2009 rally  (Read 4177 times)

Offline bluetoque

• View Profile
2009 rally
« on: January 15, 2009, 07:44:35 pm »
Is the rally the second saturday weekend in march i.e the 14th ??

Offline Swamp Dawg

• View Profile
Re: 2009 rally
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 08:50:09 pm »
We were just talking to Ted Playford and he did confirm its on the 14th of March. 

For those who have never been to the rally and would like to go, contact myself or Cletus to get put on the list.  You don't need a show winning machine.  All you need is a dependable machine, chilled beverages ;), and a sense of adventure.  There are lots of door prizes, a poker rally, and great food.

The rally is held in Cranberry portage, which is approx 50km from Flin Flon.  I believe the itinerary is the same as last year.  Fish fry at noon at millwater, chat untill 4:00 then head over to Crannberry Portage for supper.  Sunday is a tour up through a couple lakes, I'm not sure which ones I wasn't able to make it last year.

Offline chopperguy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 01:29:11 pm »
Not much talk about the '09 Rally! How come? I'm kinda getting pumped about taking my rig but seems to be quiet out there. ???

Offline Swamp Dawg

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 09:30:46 pm »
Your right, there hasn't been anybody new wanting to come to the rally.  I'm a little disappointed.  But I'm getting excited to go.  Again if anybody wants to go to the rally that's never been before, contact me.

If anybody is going maybe then can just say so in this topic.

Offline cletus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2009, 08:11:37 pm »
The Bombardier Rally is getting closer.It is important that any one planning on attending the March 14/09 Rally in Cranberry Portage get their names down for the supper.It is always a wonderful meal and as a bonus most everybody ends up winning a door prize.
You may email Mary-Ann Playford at cpmuseum@netkasker.ca
Or                                                     ray@northerntracks.com

See you all there