Author Topic: pictures of pictures  (Read 3586 times)

Offline the old trucker

• View Profile
pictures of pictures
« on: February 28, 2008, 08:19:37 am »
I am trying to put together a sort of builders manual. Trying to get ready for when & if i ever get a machine, so i'll have everything at my side. I'm having some trouble trying to copy a lot of the pictures. I'm trying to copy certain pages of info with words & pics on them but i can't get it to work. The few that i got, the wording is ok, but i couldn't get the pic. Even saw the library & they can't seem to do it. I'm wondering if anyone can help that can work a computer. I'm trying to get the wording & pic same as on the post. Also wondering if I am allowed to do this?? Any & all input is appreciated
                                                                  thanks
after covering a few acres of prime real estate.

Offline the old trucker

• View Profile
Re: pictures of pictures
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 06:30:12 am »
   Mr.Swamp Dawg; I'm trying to piece together an album that I can take out in the shed with me so I won't have to fool around with the computer. I'm having trouble. When I get into The 52 Buildup Progress it shows 2 pages. On those 2 pages are 30 pictures plus 20 replys. Now comes my trouble. When I go to print preview it shows only 10 pics & 15 replys on a total of 18 pages with pics & replys split up. Like one & 1/2 pics on 1 page and just reply # on another. I am trying to copy it the same as it appears on the post. It just won't work. I don't care how many pages it takes. I went to 2 libraries & they can't get it to work right. Do you know what's wrong? Something that I'm not doing or what???
   By the way you are doing one heck of a great job. Both with the machine & the posts!!!  Everybody that see what pics I have
of these have a few stories to tell.
   When Bowaters ran the paper mill in Corner Brook (18 miles from me) they used a lot of them running around with camp supplies. I'm trying to see if anybody know for any old ones still laying around waiting for somebody to put them back on thier tracks.
  OLD CHEVYS NEVER DIE; THEY GO FASTER
  OLD BOMBERS NEVER DIE; THEY WAIT FOR NEW SNOW!!!
after covering a few acres of prime real estate.

Offline Swamp Dawg

• View Profile
Re: pictures of pictures
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 06:54:52 am »
The best way to take pictures of the internet is this.  Right click on the picture you want, click "save as".  Pick a place to save it on your computer (make a folder) then his save.  Repeat for the rest.  Then when you have them all saved.  Open your folder and print each individually.