Author Topic: HOULIO'S PICTURES  (Read 3484 times)

Offline the old trucker

• View Profile
HOULIO'S PICTURES
« on: February 25, 2008, 08:19:16 pm »
houlio, i just finished looking at the pictures from st breiux.com.
all i can say is WOW!!!. purely overwhelmed. you & your family have done a beautiful job restoring it. the pics are 90% of what i wanted to see. if i had a few dimensions & templates of the wooden parts it would be perfect. i think i'll see if cameron mclean has anything to add. i love the wooden bodied machines.
i was looking at the hinges on your doors, & wondered how they work. i noticed the stop bar at the bottom of the doors. looks neat. also i noticed the steel plates & the steel corner gussets that help keep her together. everything stays together pretty tight i guess. i'm appreciating these machines more & more with each picture & article that i read.                                           
                                                keep on snowmobiling. 10/4
after covering a few acres of prime real estate.

Offline houlio

• View Profile
Re: HOULIO'S PICTURES
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 12:18:26 am »
Thanks old trucker - its nice to hear that other people appreciate these old woodies too.  Restoring it has been a great project.  If there is any information I can help you with please let me know.  I believe all our parts are original, such as the stop bars and corner gussets.  I'm glad we took a few pics while we were restoring it.

Keep your truck on the road and your bombardier in the ditches!
Houlio