Author Topic: wiper Motor  (Read 7494 times)

Offline LT

• View Profile
wiper Motor
« on: January 07, 2009, 06:52:24 pm »
Does anyone know where I could find a wiper motor.   The one I have is an American Bosch and I have gone to a couple of automotive stores and when they look at it, they get this kind of "deer in the headlight look".    I have tried searching the internet for one, but to no avail.   Thanks

Offline the old trucker

• View Profile
Re: wiper Motor
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 08:37:36 pm »
  Hey LT, if you look under the wanted section you'll find a few options there. Grfishmaker was looking for a wiper motor & I answered him back under that section. I should of posted it under general discussion or the body section. It's a screwup on my part. Sorry!!!
after covering a few acres of prime real estate.

Offline cletus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 03:57:41 pm »
I have had good luck sourcing items like wiper parts from Cadel.com in Vancouver and Traction.com truck parts in most major cities.
Cadel is the wholesale arm for Traction.You will find a link to AM Equipment which is a large OEM wiper supply company.The direct link to it is www.amequipment.com The wipe motors listed should interchange with the American Bosch bolt patterns.Once you have a part number any Traction store will bring in your product.They have a good selection of wiper arms as well.

Offline grfishmaker

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 09:57:39 pm »
There is a pretty simple and complete wiper motor assembly available here. The motor assemble can be mounted quite aways from the windshield. I think I got this site off of The Old Trucker last year.
http://www.itsasnapwireandcable.com/wiper_kits.htm

Offline dpaulson

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Wadena Steel
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 09:06:47 pm »
This looks like it should do the job.  He carries wiper blade and arms as well.

www.MyTractor.ca

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130406263197
D. Paulson

I thought that I was wrong once, but I was mistaken

Offline the old trucker

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2010, 04:42:42 am »

I thought I had put a couple of sites on here awhile back.. & I did. Grfishmaker was looking for one & I gave him a few places to look up. I know there was one or two in BC. & Sask. I think it was a site that deal with Jeep parts. They are brand new & look original too for less than $100.00. For some reason It's not here or in the wanted section now. Grfishmaker do you remember this ??????
  Hey LT, if you look under the wanted section you'll find a few options there. Grfishmaker was looking for a wiper motor & I answered him back under that section. I should of posted it under general discussion or the body section. It's a screwup on my part. Sorry!!!

Offline the old trucker

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2010, 06:41:18 am »

Here's a site called jeepsandstuff.com that has stainless steel motors which includes wiper, arm & wire. Phone 1-877-664-9660.  $ 43 bucks !!

Offline the old trucker

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2010, 07:10:45 am »
   Here is the motor I was talking about eariler in the last post. That dealer is in Arizona. How ever Jemini Sales in Burnaby, BC. Phone 1-604-294-2623 has the same item. Here's a pic with info below. That's almost next door to you fellows in Sask.

http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m366/theoldtrucker/wipermotor.jpg

WSH12ST - Wiper Motor Kit Willys Jeeps.12 VOLT Stainless
This is a Kit which includes an Electric Motor,Wiper Arm,and Wiper Blade.These would completely replace the Vacumn and cable systems on early CJ's and Willys Wagons and Pickups.PRICE IS PER SIDE.GENERALLY (2) TWO ARE REQUIRED AND WIRED TO A SWITCH ON THE DASH.12 VOLT Stainless Housing.

Category: WILLYS/MILITARY PARTS
 Price:Can$ 53.95 / EA

« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 07:14:34 am by the old trucker »

Offline dpaulson

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Wadena Steel
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2010, 07:37:31 am »
D. Paulson

I thought that I was wrong once, but I was mistaken