Author Topic: Door Handles  (Read 5691 times)

Offline REDRANGER

• View Profile
Door Handles
« on: April 10, 2007, 05:46:12 am »
Thank you for your help and replies.  Our bus has a mixture of homemade door handles and one possible stock operator.  The stock handle is flush on the out side and has the standard chain on the inside.  I have been seaching for a close replacement to buy but no luck so far.  The pictures of the "strech bomb's" that Sportsmans Resort owns have the handles I would like to find.  Those modified rigs were built at the lake of the woods marine so I will try there also. What have you guys done for body parts, handles and hindges?  Thanks for the advise, Bob

Offline rackaholic

• View Profile
Re: Door Handles
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 09:31:31 pm »
Redranger if I'm not mistaken we are nieghbors :o I have seen your machines as I drive home you also race stock cars.I 'll stop bye this weekend(that is if you don't mind) let me know. Jason

Offline REDRANGER

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 04:03:02 am »
Jason, you have mail

Offline Swamp Dawg

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 09:37:20 pm »
I think Fort Gary Industries in Saskatoon would carry those paddle style handles.  Or any truck shop for that matter.

Offline the old trucker

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 12:33:15 pm »
maybe the door handle from a kenworth truck can work. it is flush mount on the outside.
after covering a few acres of prime real estate.

Offline the old trucker

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 09:48:01 am »
if you don't have new door handles for your machine yet look up southco.com. they have a place in winnipeg that deal with them. steeves agencies inc. 1-800-318-1119.

i've got too much spare time on my hands. may as well do something with it.  (chuckle, chuckle)

Offline grfishmaker

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2008, 08:11:58 pm »
old trucker - you should change your name to "parts source".

Offline the old trucker

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2008, 08:22:11 am »
was i of any help to you? i'm just passing away a bit of time. i've seen & thought about a lot of things while driving down the road over the years. i know that USL. in moncton nb. make metal cabinetry for trucks. they have handles like you want. the # is 1-800-561-8258. they have stainless ones with a lock on them for $28. & plain steel for $20 bucks. i used to get all my truck work there. i think you will like them.
                                         the wife calls an old geiser
                                         i wonder why????