General Forums > Metal Bombardiers

1956 R27 time to restore.

<< < (2/2)

FORD F-150:
Haywire keep us posted on the restoration. Pics and stories to go along with the restoration. Revive the activities on the website, it used to be a great forum but all seem to have died down after the site closed down. Everyone loves pics for more ideas of restoration.

Haywire:
F-150 I see that lots of good info on this page to bad it has died. It’s near impossible to find  this forum is the bigger issue.. Someone needs to make it easier to find. Also I’ve tried posting a pile of pics it keeps kicking me out. If someone could tell me how to post them would be great.

I have a pile of questions!!!!! lol

FORD F-150:
Feel free to ask any questions there's always answers to everything, like the saying goes "ask and you shall receive"

Molloy1234:
Awesome! ive never really looked forward to snow until i finally found a bombardier last year. looking forward to the progress pictures and first run. keep everyone posted.

FORD F-150:
Welcome to the club molloy1234, you will have a journey of a lifetime owning a bombardier. I know for a fact that you will gain some very good friends owning a bombardier, every bit of help is always appreciated you will find that out sooner or later. These things are quiet challenging at times but you'll manage I'm sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version