Author Topic: Wheels,looking for  (Read 4723 times)

Offline Walrus

• View Profile
Wheels,looking for
« on: August 22, 2013, 04:46:13 am »
I'm taking my completely unrestored R12 to an antique show this weekend, was putting air in tires when I notice one wheel is rusted thru around rim. Looking for 1 or 2 used wheels.
BTW, looking to win most unusual in show this weekend ;D
Thanks
Jon

Offline CLYDE2GUIDE

• View Profile
Re: Wheels,looking for
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 11:24:50 am »
 Can't help with any used wheels, but we sell new aluminum wheels built to the same specs as the original.  If interested call us at (800) 473-3360.  The wheels stronger better looking and "wont rust".  We also sell tires for this application. 

Clyde
Alpine Guide Tire Co. 

clydeh@alpineguidetire.com

Offline the old trucker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2013, 04:44:13 pm »

Hello Clyde. Have you got a price for those wheels (rims) and tires ??? Where are they shipped from..

OT.
after covering a few acres of prime real estate.

Offline Walrus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 04:53:35 pm »
Can't help with any used wheels, but we sell new aluminum wheels built to the same specs as the original.  If interested call us at (800) 473-3360.  The wheels stronger better looking and "wont rust".  We also sell tires for this application. 

Clyde
Alpine Guide Tire Co. 

clydeh@alpineguidetire.com
Thanks Clyde, might have to go that route although from your website they are mighty expensive.

Btw Won best snowmobile and most unusual at the show :D, no one there had ever seen one before. It was fun talking to folks about my R12