Author Topic: Nice metal bomber  (Read 4022 times)

Offline daleh

• View Profile
Nice metal bomber
« on: May 10, 2013, 06:25:28 pm »
Here is an article I stumbled across and though the members might like it. You probably know who's machine this is!

http://ensign.ftlcomm.com/oldstuff/bombardierB12/

Offline Walrus

• View Profile
Re: Nice metal bomber
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 01:43:52 pm »
I didn't realize there were only 2600 of the B12s built from 45 to 51. That makes those machines quite rare and therefore very valuable. Does anyone know how many built in 52?

Offline the old trucker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 05:10:08 pm »

Walrus you can email the info on your ID tag to the crowd in Valcourt, Que. They can give you all kinds of info about your bomber. I have a funny feeling that that bomber belongs in Cranberry Portage, MB. I've seen a couple videos of that machine.

OT.
after covering a few acres of prime real estate.

Offline dpaulson

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Wadena Steel
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 07:14:59 pm »
That bomber belongs to a new friend of mine. Dennis Evans from Regina.  I haven't met him, but had a nice chat on the phone one day.  Maybe if Cranberry Portage resumes their bombardier rally, maybe well meet one day.
D. Paulson

I thought that I was wrong once, but I was mistaken

Offline Walrus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2013, 06:31:31 am »

Walrus you can email the info on your ID tag to the crowd in Valcourt, Que. They can give you all kinds of info about your bomber. I have a funny feeling that that bomber belongs in Cranberry Portage, MB. I've seen a couple videos of that machine.

OT.
I did that and the curator of the museum got back to me with some info on who owned it originally and who sold it and where. I guess I should email them again and ask how many were sold in 1952.