Author Topic: Need an old snow Mobile  (Read 4120 times)

Offline alssledhead

• View Profile
Need an old snow Mobile
« on: October 02, 2011, 11:24:09 pm »
Well it's me again. Does anyone know of someone selling an old snowmobile b-12 or r-12 down somewhere in Ontario. I shouldn't have a problem because I live about 2hrs from Valcourt Quebec and the only two machines I find are complet rebuilds and asking over $20000.00 These old beast are really hard to come buy. Ive been running around old ski-doo's swap meets like in Renfrew Ont and St-Jerome Qc meet people their but all their info lead pretty much nothing. Everyone that actualyy have one wants to keep it or selling high. if one could be found in the $10000.00 to 14000.00 that would sound better thanks.

Offline the old trucker

• View Profile
Re: Need an old snow Mobile
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 05:33:08 am »

Are you looking for something finished or one that you can fix up ??? I know of a metal bomber that is mobile( I believe) that needs some work up around the Miramichi area of New Brunswick. I don't know if it's still there or not.

The Old Trucker
after covering a few acres of prime real estate.

Offline 48bomber

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 07:02:33 pm »
I have several rare sleds , and a b12. Not sure on selling the b12 but the others may be of intrest.
Email me   2andysharpe@gmail.com

Offline alssledhead

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 10:55:42 pm »
Thanks that just might interest me, a good little drive to get it but might just be worth it, would you have a phone# or Email of this guy in New Brunswick. And yes an old fix it upper would be good, the wife wont take a fit as much. Still alot of hard work but still fun.

Offline rattleman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 09:18:34 am »
Hi  Am back from a long summer work
I got a  2 bombers that could be for sales
 B-12 running condition  for a restoration project
R-12 shell for a real reconstruction project
call me (half way from Montréal/Ottawa)
day= 1-450-533-4899

Offline alssledhead

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 08:42:46 pm »
Hey rattleman, I was trying to call you to see that b12 you had for sale. I drove by your place on the327. I will to call you monday morning to see if you are around, if not I will try to touch base with you on another weekend. Anyways have a happy thanksgiving.