Author Topic: Looking around the internet today & saw this ad.  (Read 3991 times)

Offline the old trucker

• View Profile
Looking around the internet today & saw this ad.
« on: September 03, 2011, 06:11:45 am »

Junior Member   Join Date: Sep 2011

Re: How fast will a Snow Cat Go?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by northerndave 
Wow, very nice photos.

That's "lake of the woods" my backyard.

yeah we have a lot of B12's running up here, I'd love to have one.

Awesome lake machines, fast & cushy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  He even has his Phone number included.
Hi, we have one for sale, ran a few years back so it needs carburator work and also cosmedic work, it is going to be on a Auction that will be held Sept 10, 2011, you can go to www.cpauction.com for pictures and details. or call me at 970-270-8771 and I can send you more picture and information on it also have a Tucker mid-engine for parts and Thiokol parts, if you know anyone that needs some, also steel track tucker parts.I don't have time to get on here much I'm easier to catch on the phone.  
after covering a few acres of prime real estate.

Offline the old trucker

• View Profile
Re: Looking around the internet today & saw this ad.
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 09:16:31 pm »
 This note says that the Snow coach will be auctioned on Sept.10. 

Bombardier 12 passenger Snow coach,ran a few years back needs carburator work and cosmetic work, Tucker Mid-engine for parts go to www.cpauction.com for pictures and details can bid over phone and maybe can work out shipping if you call me thanks, 970-270-8771 and will try and give more infomation also have other thiokol and tucker parts that will not be on the auction, thanks for your forum.The auction is Sept 10 2011
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 09:29:38 pm by the old trucker »

Offline the old trucker

• View Profile
Re: Looking around the internet today & saw this ad.
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 05:18:05 am »

Here is a pic I managed to get off the site www.cpauction.com. Looks like it could use a little body work... It don't look much like a B12 ??

http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m366/theoldtrucker/auctionpic.jpg