Author Topic: Scenery in Manitoba & Saskatchewan  (Read 2973 times)

Offline the old trucker

• View Profile
Scenery in Manitoba & Saskatchewan
« on: July 08, 2011, 10:25:43 am »

I am impressed with the country side in the northern half of these provinces. It reminds me of the smaller places around here. After seeing all the smaller towns, looking down the the driveways as I pass by trying to see if there are any old bombers lurking in their back yards, I have probably passed by your place without knowing you lived there.
    All I have to do is Google in your town & I can get down to road level in most places & travel up or down the roads same as in a car. Today I was in Bakers Narrows & had a look around. I thought I might see WANTABE & have a look at his new windows. Also looked around the Pas to see if I could find KPM. Some day I would like to drive around all the towns in your areas. I guess you might say "driving is in the blood".   

The Old Trucker
after covering a few acres of prime real estate.

Offline kpm

• View Profile
Re: Scenery in Manitoba & Saskatchewan
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 09:17:48 pm »
...hmm ot u should have tried calling....i live in the countryside...out of town..
                                                       kpm

Offline kpm

• View Profile
Re: Scenery in Manitoba & Saskatchewan
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 09:28:17 pm »
okay...lol...i was reading fast...lol...you were cyber driving....just ggogle on the saskatchewan river...travel west on the river..from THE PAS...till you come to the carrot river..that's were i hide out!!!
                            might even see a couple bombardiers in the yard!!!
                                                           kpm