Author Topic: BOMBARDIER B12 RESTORE VIDEO  (Read 5039 times)

Offline the old trucker

• View Profile
BOMBARDIER B12 RESTORE VIDEO
« on: March 16, 2011, 08:39:02 am »

Here is a video I found on YouTube. It looks like crap before but the after pics looks totally different. I noticed Shaver's name on one of the tires. Anybody know who this person is ???  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEzgVGCg0u8
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 04:59:10 am by the old trucker »
after covering a few acres of prime real estate.

Offline skidoorich

• View Profile
Re: BOMBARDIER B12 RESTORE VIDEO
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 05:39:30 am »
old trucker, I am located in upstate NY and restored this B 12 for a friend of mine, located in Vermont. It was a mess when I started and there were times when I wondered what I had gotten myself into! Took quite a long time to finish. I referenced this site a few times (very helpful). I am not too good w/the computer or I would have communicated here while I was working on it. skidoorich

Offline the old trucker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 05:51:29 am »

Welcome my friend. Don't worry about being good on the computer, you'll blend right in here, myself included.
   I have to say you have done a fantastic job on that restore. Do you have any plans for anything else in the future ? If you need help posting pics, I would be glad to help out if I can. It's great getting to know you & I'm looking forward to talking back & forth.

OT.

Offline the old trucker

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 06:53:57 am »

Skidoorich, would this is a clip of you friend driving his newly restored B12 ? It sure looks like it. I'm sure it handles as good as it looks. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW_WvpT-Ul0