General Forums > Wooden Bombardiers

WASCANA'S 48 'WOODY' REBUILD

<< < (2/5) > >>

the old trucker:

I hope your taking lots of pics of this rebuild Wascana. I will gladly post them for you.

The Old Trucker

dpaulson:
Happy New Year OT

Here's  a free program for manipulating pictures and it works really well. http://www.irfanview.com/.  The only thing about enlarging a small picture too much is that there is not as much information in a small picture that is required in a larger picture, so the picture gets 'grainy'.

the old trucker:

Dave I think it's the way he sent them. The other pics were OK. These 6 have a different title under them on Photo bucket. He sent a second pic of 1 of the 6 & it came out good.

A puzzled....  ??? ???  but determined OT.

granpasboy:
Wascana, I live north of Minot. I like the Cockshutt, I am sure the Woody will look great when you get it finished. Today I was running my 51 Woody along 83 in the area of Forfar. I hope you wave if you see me!

the old trucker:

Wascana it sounds like you mat not have to go very far to have a look at a woody for references. I hope you haven't given up on putting pics on here.  I had to stay in Minot for a 1 day layover once to let my log book catch up to me. We stayed at a truck stop/restaurant with a set of gas pumps out front & a nice size parking lot out back, that was on the right side of the highway (south bound). This was back about 15-16 yrs. ago. Are you close to that ??

A nosey ol' trucker

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version