Performance Forums > Drivetrain

Tires

<< < (2/5) > >>

MRT:
KAL TIRE IN SWAN RIVER GOT SOME 4.50/16 TIRES FOR ME FOR $107.00 3 WEEKS AGO

the old trucker:
  Hey.. MRT can you get a pic of the tread design & what brand it is ?? I Called a Goodyear dealer down here today & he told me what they have is what they called a smooth snowmobile tire size 4.50 x 16", 6 ply @ $ 193.56 plus taxes. That's $700 bucks extra here on a set... Looks like I'll have to move out west to finish the old bomber !!

Looks like OT'S gettin rolled around here...

MRT:
the tires are 4.50/16 6ply goodyear plaintread, the other tire shop in town quoted me $193 also

kpm:
OT
      i run the 450.16 6 plys on mine smooth,last time pd about 118 a tire i think...though the doughnut tires have tread design they are cheap have seen them on bombardiers and they work in a pinch i suppose...saying that they would be my last resort and as i've stated before i would not run them on the back or front!!
                                                  kpm

the old trucker:

--- Quote from: kpm on July 24, 2010, 09:05:59 am ---OT
      i run the 450.16 6 plys on mine smooth,last time pd about 118 a tire i think...though the doughnut tires have tread design they are cheap have seen them on bombardiers and they work in a pinch i suppose...saying that they would be my last resort and as i've stated before i would not run them on the back or front!!
                                                  kpm

--- End quote ---

Kpm on the original tires that I have seen it states that the tire is 4 ply. It seems like they stood up fairly well. I would like to have the smooth tires for mine but @ $200 bucks a piece, that's more than double the cost of a 4 ply.

OT.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version