Author Topic: b12 gaudes  (Read 4034 times)

Offline marcdds

• View Profile
b12 gaudes
« on: April 13, 2010, 06:12:13 pm »
im looking for b12 gauges any condition

Offline oldsledz

• View Profile
Re: b12 gaudes
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 05:21:53 am »
Marc,

I think that those gauges are from a 1937-to 39 Ford+-?.  I hate to say it,  but watch E-bay and you will see a few.  I have not looked lately but check that out,  or go to some of the old Ford car forums.  Beware that the sending unit for the temp gauge is unique and hard to find.  I have the name of a guy in Texas that has those.

Good luck

Oldsledz

Offline the old trucker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 05:49:30 am »

Marc you can try "Special Interest Cars", 451 Woody Rd. in Oakville, ON. Phone # is (905) 844-8063. They are right next door to the Ford assembly plant there. They stock alot of 'NOS' Ford parts.
                                                                                                                          OT.
after covering a few acres of prime real estate.

Offline the old trucker

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010, 05:22:57 am »

Quote from: marcdds on April 12, 2010, 07:19:45 PM
hi yuo are doing a nice job on ur bombi . the dash looks nice will you be using the original gauges .if not do you want to sell them .job well done will look graet when finished  

marcdds I was looking at a set of gauges in a Stewart Warner catalog today. It looks identical to the original one in the woody. It's the four in one gauge complete with oil pressure, water temperature, voltmeter, & fuel level gauge. It says it includes all necessary senders & hardware. Part ## 336acy ( black with white numbers) (336acy-1) white with black numbers. I will call Montreal tomorrow to check on the price.
  I thought you may be interested.
                                                                                                          The Old Trucker

Sorry folks !! I had this posted in Grfishmakers rebuild. Should have been here. 
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 05:29:47 am by the old trucker »

Offline the old trucker

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2010, 05:18:22 pm »

I hate to burst your bubble, but that gauge, which looks identical to the original 4 in 1 (like Oldsledz) except in black is a mere $ 690.78. Needless to say I won't be going that way.