General Forums > Wooden Bombardiers

OT'S 47-51 ??? Rebuild ??

<< < (42/42)

the old trucker:

Well I finally got my diff done with new bearings & seals. Got it all painted up & will install it. Been a long time but slowly getting back at it.  I'm getting a great help from member "Retmech".. He has a wiring harness for my engine & is getting it ready so I can install it myself.... hopefuly..

OT.... at it again.....

Walrus:
Awesome, we need pics or it didn't get done :D

dpaulson:
Hey OT,  How's the bomber coming? You gonna burn some fuel this winter?

the old trucker:

Dave it's slow, very slow ! I have a diff ready to install, rad, need to get a drive shaft made, Retmech wired up a temporary dash for me so I can start the engine once in awhile to keep everything oiled up. I have a back load of grousers waiting to be cleaned up.
 There's a big roll of belting out by the side of my shed waiting to be cut into track belting for myself & Mike. There is an old woody in the woods that I want a couple parts from. There is lots of things I could be doing but first I have to get rid of the Couch Potato Syndrome. It's hard to shake clear.
   I have been talking to a fellow that lives up north from me that is building a R12 from a J5. I have seen it & it looks alright. Something like Dan Shavers, in size. I am gearing up a trip for up that way soon & will take my camera with me. Dave you got a spare # 12 steel nose boot around ? I think I can use it !!!

OT's still around, just " A SLACKING "       

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version