Author Topic: WTB: Spare Parts/Maintenance manual for a 1955 to 58 R-18 wide gauge  (Read 4539 times)

Offline Trapper 2

• View Profile
I am looking for a origional (high hopes), or a copy of the spare parts/maintenance manual for a 1955-1958 R-18 wide gauge. I would pay to have one copied, as well as shipping. Can anyone help with this?Maybe someone has it on a CD?
Thanks,
 Doug

Offline Cranman

• View Profile
Re: WTB: Spare Parts/Maintenance manual for a 1955 to 58 R-18 wide gauge
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 06:00:29 pm »
I see there is one that is original on  ebay tonight but only 5 hrs left but if you don't get in on that one the copies are available from the bombardier site for a reasonable charge.

Offline Trapper 2

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2008, 01:30:06 am »
Thanks Cranman for the info.
 I did go onto ebay but either I was to late or did not see it. I have a bit of info. from the Bombardier museum but you could hardly say that it was very complete. There was 1 page on a operator`s manual and 5 pages on spare parts. The spare parts numbers only related to some of the pictures of the diagrams. I have seen pictures of an older C13 manual in this site that had 3x`s the info. that I have now.
 I did pick up a maintenance/parts manual for a 1960 Chrysler industrial engine that covers the (2) 6 cyl. engines and the 313 v8. When I get it, and it can help someone on this site, I would concider sharing the engine info. for the 6 or 8 cyl. that is needed.
 So,... I hope that someone can help in finding a copy of the maintenace/parts manual for a 1957-58 R-18 wide gauge. As I said that I would pay for the coping and shipping.
Thanks,
Doug

Offline the old trucker

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 08:10:32 am »

Trapper 2, I was looking around at this site & noticed you are or were looking for a manual for the C13 ?? Did you find one yet ?? 
   Here is a site that I downloaded from. http://www.goldcordmine.com/manuals/. Hope this helps you somewhat..
                                                              OT.

after covering a few acres of prime real estate.