General Forums > General Discussion

Posting pictures

(1/4) > >>

Swamp Dawg:
For those of you that want to post pictures.

At this time our forum system is not able to upload pictures to it, which is annoying. We may be changing our forum system in the future to accommodate our needs better.

So for now we have to link our pictures from A) Your own website B) Image hosting service C) or if thats to complicated
you can send your pictures to our main NT email and tell us where you want it posted.

Linking from an image hosting site is done by copying the html code they provide with your picture and pasting it into your forum topic.

Here is a site I like for image hosting.
http://photobucket.com/

Email us with your questions at   info@northerntracks.com

Thanks
NT Team

Swamp Dawg:
Update on image hosting services.
I've tried Imageshack and Photobucket.  Imageshack is terrible, Photobucket is much better.

B_Skurka:

--- Quote from: Swamp Dawg on February 21, 2007, 09:57:39 pm ---Update on image hosting services.
I've tried Imageshack and Photobucket.  Imageshack is terrible, Photobucket is much better.

--- End quote ---
I've been using Photobucket for a couple of years with good results.

houlio:
What if you set it up under the Photo Gallery?  Members could have a link to a sub page with pictures of their machines.

grfishmaker:
Is there a simple set of instructions of to add pictures to the forum? I just signed on to Photobucket tonight and am very overwhelmed with the various options that they offer. It may as well be in French (I don't speak French).
Is there a simple set of instructions of sending photos to the forum from photobucket? And I mean simple. A basic 1-2-3 of how its done. Anyone answering this request; go slow as you are definetly not working with a computer person.
Any help will be very much apprciated.
I would like to try once before I give up and send them along to be posted for me.
(I AM NOT SMARTER THAN A FIFTH GRADER). lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version