Author Topic: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS Please sign in.  (Read 33686 times)

Offline Molloy1234

• View Profile
Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS Please sign in.
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2019, 06:12:19 pm »
Travis Molloy

Finance Manager for an RV/Powersports Dealership in Cold Lake, Ab

currently working on a 52 R18

302 ford with a 3 speed

my grandparents resided in Cranberry Portage for roughly 50 years. when i was a kid spending Christmases there i got to see bombardiers on lake athapap and heard all sorts of stories of when they would bombardier to their lodge on Elbow Lake to put ice up. I now own a 52 R18 and a Lake lot on big Athapap.

Offline plate-man

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2019, 07:51:47 pm »
Manny Jacob
Pinawa, Manitoba

Licence plate collector since 1987, first registered here in 2011 after my initial efforts to collect Bombardier plates. Rekindled the interest recently after receiving a few SV plates from a friend.
On top of my interest in plates, I actually think the Bombardier snow bus is a really cool machine even though I'll probably never have one of my own. It's a lot of fun to search along the backroads of Manitoba looking for Bombardier photos and plates and also seeing all the beautiful restorations on display in St. Raymond, Quebec.

Offline TSJ

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2020, 06:14:47 pm »
Ty St. John
Prince Township, Northern Ontario

I’ve been fiddling with cats for a few years now and just added a B12 to our arsenal.
Other machines include a JW67, and mid 70’s SW48 which I’ve added a blower to, And an early 60’s Muskeg tractor.
Just picked up a very rough B12, unsure of the year,
But looking forward to getting it going!

Thanks all!

TSJ