General Forums > General Discussion

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS Please sign in.

<< < (10/10)

Molloy1234:
Travis Molloy

Finance Manager for an RV/Powersports Dealership in Cold Lake, Ab

currently working on a 52 R18

302 ford with a 3 speed

my grandparents resided in Cranberry Portage for roughly 50 years. when i was a kid spending Christmases there i got to see bombardiers on lake athapap and heard all sorts of stories of when they would bombardier to their lodge on Elbow Lake to put ice up. I now own a 52 R18 and a Lake lot on big Athapap.

plate-man:
Manny Jacob
Pinawa, Manitoba

Licence plate collector since 1987, first registered here in 2011 after my initial efforts to collect Bombardier plates. Rekindled the interest recently after receiving a few SV plates from a friend.
On top of my interest in plates, I actually think the Bombardier snow bus is a really cool machine even though I'll probably never have one of my own. It's a lot of fun to search along the backroads of Manitoba looking for Bombardier photos and plates and also seeing all the beautiful restorations on display in St. Raymond, Quebec.

TSJ:
Ty St. John
Prince Township, Northern Ontario

I’ve been fiddling with cats for a few years now and just added a B12 to our arsenal.
Other machines include a JW67, and mid 70’s SW48 which I’ve added a blower to, And an early 60’s Muskeg tractor.
Just picked up a very rough B12, unsure of the year,
But looking forward to getting it going!

Thanks all!

TSJ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version