Author Topic: Flin Flon to Cranberry pics  (Read 9704 times)

Offline houlio

• View Profile
Re: Flin Flon to Cranberry pics
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2008, 12:37:40 pm »
Just since you're so good at digging up info for everybody.  There is only two videos the third one may have been to large.  Let me know if you need a hint.   

Offline houlio

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2008, 12:43:36 pm »
If you want to see the two videos on Youtube, do a search on "Bombardier snowmachine"

They may be on the disc I sent you OT.

Offline the old trucker

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2008, 03:36:17 pm »
   HOULIO... HEY HOULIOS where are you HOULIOS...? This is Fred Sanford calling you.
   My sonny boys if you think your going to pull the wool over my eyes that easy, you got to get up early in the morning to fool this old trucker, sonny !!!
  I never saw the last two posts you sent until I got this post half done. My computer is 14 yrs older than me & your father added together. Got to stay on the good side of the boss for awhile. I've been throwing hints like bringing home flyers from STAPLES & couple others & laying them around places that catch her eye. She's nibbling more & more. When she bites, I'm gone, hook, line & debit card !!!!
   I am going to try put them into my favourites list. Looks great.
  Have you driven a bombardier.....lately? No I haven't, but I will this winter !!! A new friend of mine just bought that red 57 I was talking about this summer. He lives pretty handy to me. I'm trying to get him to join NT.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 03:48:44 pm by the old trucker »
after covering a few acres of prime real estate.

Offline the old trucker

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2008, 03:39:11 pm »
I didn't notice there are two pages. That's where I screwed up.
after covering a few acres of prime real estate.