Classifieds Forums > Wanted

windshield wiper motor

(1/3) > >>

grfishmaker:
Does anyone have a windshield wiper motor for sale/rent/borrow or trade? It's for a 47-48 narrow gauge (12 volt); the one that sits above the windshield. Thanks.

the old trucker:
Grfishmaker I have an idea of what you want. I think I may know of a universal model that may fit. Do it mount with two screws or bolts??? I think it may look simular.  If anyone could show me a picture of one, I will check it out.

the old trucker:
Grfishmaker would a wiper off an old loader or skis steer, or forklift be any good??? Is the motor itself inside or outside the window???

grfishmaker:
Take a look at Houilo's pictures (photo #5 and #7). There's a picture of both an inside view and outside view of the motor and location (top centre of the winshield). I don't know what a loader or forklift wiper motor looks like so no comment on if they would do. There are probably a few originals around on old machines, I just haven't started looking yet. Thought I'd just post for now and see what's out there and if anyone had any. This is for next fall project.

the old trucker:
I see now what you are talking about. will keep an eye out for you sir. I just had a look @ a forklift & front end loader with wipers on them. I think they are stuck out on the inside too much. You think 3-4" would be deep enough, hey boy!! I'll keep a lookout for you. Houlio, can you get the measurements of the motor & let me know please??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version