Classifieds Forums > Wanted

Back tail lights

(1/4) > >>

grfishmaker:
Does anyone have a pair of the red/chrome tails light assemby for the rear of the older bombadiers for sale? I have a 1953 machine, but I think the lights were prettty standard for many years. Any help or info. is appreciated. I always see the amber clearance lights for sale all over, but nothing in red.

CranPortagers:
Hi,

I am also looking fo the same back lights.  Please let me know if you come across any.  I will do the same.

Thank you.

Perry

the old trucker:
please bear with me. i'm not very good with computers. your chrome tail lights. if you look up trucklite.com, model #1320ad  it may be want you want.  there is also part # 99067r . it's a red lens.  also look up grote.com. part # 45333 the red lens is part # 90132. part # 46823 may be helpful too. i just became a member yesterday. this is a great site. just a thought, you could use an amber lens. the darker the the better, and put in an amber bulb it won't be red but it's close. old truckers trick. ha ha.

grfishmaker:
Thanks for the info. The world needs more "old truckers" and welcome to the site.

Cranman:
The tail lights are not easy to come by. They were on a lot of old buses in the 50's and 60's. I went for the grote 45333 which comes in yellow and was lucky enough to get the red lens 90132 seperately. I was told that the red lens would no longer be available but I suppose if you went to the right store, there must still be some out there. They are still listed on the grote site. They are a bit bigger but look ok and they are big enough that you could go for the 2 contact 1157 bulb and have brake lights too if you wanted to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version